What is Paralegal Navigation?
Paralegal navigation is similar to legal coaching, except instead of hiring a lawyer to help you in the background while you represent yourself, you hire a non-lawyer legal professional.
Our paralegal navigators are highly trained paralegals who can help you with specific tasks in your family law case, at a price that is much less than hiring a lawyer or legal coach. A paralegal navigator can help you with all of the following things:
- Providing you information about the family law court system.
- Helping you file a claim, or personally serving someone.
- Helping you draft court documents like applications and affidavits.
- Editing court documents that you have already written.
- Editing letters that you have drafted.
- Organizing your documents so that you are ready for court.
- Drafting your desk divorce documents.Our legal navigators bill on an hourly basis.
The hourly rate for our paralegal navigators is $150 per hour. How much you spend is totally up to you, as you decide when you need legal assistance.
Learn more about our pricing here.